Avalanche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9.12.2007 Dear diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
In Vino Veritas
Design Support
Design Support

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-05

9.12.2007 Dear diary Empty
PostSubject: 9.12.2007 Dear diary   9.12.2007 Dear diary EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 6:03 pm

Today at yew i found my self with some member(Witch, soul, hora and gen *SMILES AND WAVES TO THEM*)

After awhile it came some really really bad people, they called em self [I-C], More like [I-A-S-H-W-C-R-A-T-S-O-R-K-S-I-C-K-M-D-U-O-M-F-U] (Iam A Sexy Human who can run and take screenshots on random kills so i can keep my diary updated on my forum TiiiHii) So after getting owned soo BAAAAAAAAD *Looks sad* on my mage I had to swap into my cool looking dexxer *Smiles*. AFter jsut running around and hit 4 bottuns(HiiiHii, one button was for the Screenshots). So no i gonne post those ownage super cute pics on the forum *Giggles*.

Myself I kinda got the toughts myself "HHW disapearing.. .I-C getting more and more members, even them with no guild title running around with them, so I-C = a new HHW" ?

9.12.2007 Dear diary Pvplearngg4
Back to top Go down
Fernadious
Nubo
Nubo

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-06

9.12.2007 Dear diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.12.2007 Dear diary   9.12.2007 Dear diary EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 6:26 am

Heheeheh, I-C run with no tags is real, lol. And they called some ppl cheakens for not showing their tags and now they do the same thing. ROFL.
Back to top Go down

9.12.2007 Dear diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalanche :: Ultima Online :: General Discussion Boards-
Jump to: