Avalanche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fernadious
Nubo
Nubo

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C Empty
PostSubject: Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C   Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 7:49 am

[.aVa]

Our strongest active opposition on Drachenfels. Have good teamwork that's at least the equal of ours at present and are consistently effective on the field. Always a challenge to beat. Having said all this, respect for them has been diminished by harbouring admitted speedhackers in their guild.

PvP Rating: 4 / 5

Full Article: Drachenfels PvP in December 2007

Nice view about how high they value NfT/HHW which imo they are just above DEV! / 47.
Back to top Go down
Gencore
Trash
Trash
Gencore

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C   Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 10:24 am

No respect to NfT/HHW whatsoever...those guys just outnumber dismount you...from a trammel perspective you'd be a peerless boss and they're be the zerg PvMers who try to gank kill you 1 vs 5...no matter how pften you drop 1 of them...they'll always kill again and agian
Back to top Go down
Fernadious
Nubo
Nubo

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C   Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 10:38 am

Yeah i have no respect for them at all.
Total noobies.
Archers, tamers or necros spamming stragle and if you remove it or cannot get on you they run offscreen and repeat (See Getty/Drol).
Back to top Go down
Witchcraft
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C   Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 3:59 pm

Thats the thing, although they are induvidually horrible and useless at teamwork their choice of ONLY overpowered templates still make them a threat, a threat its hard to deal with since we all play mages.

Like at that idoc the other day, it was easier to pvp against I-C than Nooballiance simply because I-C are less people, easier to read the battles, and they dont have 10 archers 5 necros spamming strangles and mortal strikes. Their 3/5 is imho well deserved.

If it were based on induvidual skill 1 on 1 it would be 1/5, but its not, its the overall factor of the danger level that comes with 15 people attacking you with 15 overpowered templates at once.
Back to top Go down
https://avalanche.darkbb.com
Zamp
Trash
Trash

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C   Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 7:19 pm

Quote :
If it were based on induvidual skill 1 on 1 it would be 1/5, but its not, its the overall factor of the danger level that comes with 15 people attacking you with 15 overpowered templates at once.

Pretty funny evening... was spamming earth quake and changing my target every second because i was a one man army cheers
Back to top Go down
In Vino Veritas
Design Support
Design Support

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C   Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 7:59 pm

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?

Random Blue at Yew: THIS IS MADNESS!!!

King CM: THIS IS AAAAAAAAVAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAANNNNNCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHEEEEE!!!!

King Cm: Give them nothing! But take from them everything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C   Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild PvP Drachs Rate by I-C
Page 1 of 1