Avalanche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Europeean Campaign.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchcraft
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Our Europeean Campaign. Empty
PostSubject: Our Europeean Campaign.   Our Europeean Campaign. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 pm

As some might have figured, were not on drachs anymore.

Me, Soulfear and Kozzoloz took up our wizard hats and moved to europa.
Currently there are many more people there and its actually fun to pvp again.

The only downside to europa compared to drachenfels is that Europa got 50-60% archers and many of them run speedhacks to compete, for instance god, a otherwise shit guild with 90% archers and speedhacks.

Most fun to fight so far have been TMG though, although they arent the best teamworkers at least they dont use speeder to run down their opponents.

On a side note, I have been accused several times of running a spell cast hack (and speeder) making me cast twice as fast as normal people. If you have heard of this hack then please let me know where to get it, as that is just silly rumors and because on europa its common for the "ok guild that currently have the throne" to speedhack, its kinda flattering that you feel the need to call hacks when you get beaten by one of the only guilds on UO that have a NO CHEAT policy.
Back to top Go down
https://avalanche.darkbb.com
Fernadious
Nubo
Nubo

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Our Europeean Campaign. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Europeean Campaign.   Our Europeean Campaign. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Damn!!! Send an icq!!!
I did not play UO cause i was only checking DF and none of you were there.

Got 4 chars in EU that need tweaking. But playable.
Back to top Go down

Our Europeean Campaign.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalanche :: Ultima Online :: General Discussion Boards-
Jump to: